Wednesday 13 June 2007

Grid Based Clock Screensaver (Build + Gedel)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I checked out the website of the Belgian interactive designer Geoffroy Delobel (aka Gedel) who designed the website for Build. Immediately I noticed the grid based clock screensaver and, to my surprise, was quite impressed with the simple, ever-changing nature of the piece. Clearly the Swiss influence is present in the simple grid structure, with clean cut graphics constantly in motion to create different structures every minute. This also makes a nice addition to my list of growing Swiss based interactive pieces i.e. BDD and Sign Generator 1.0.

The grid based clock screensaver is in fact based on an idea by Sleep At Work

To check out the grid based clock screensaver click here

No comments: