Wednesday 6 June 2007

Rumbero Design

I'm really not too sure how I came across this site but I'm glad I found it either way. It showcases the work of French Art Director Xavier Encinas, also known as Rumbero Design, and although not Swiss, he seems to have adopted their style and this clearly comes across in his work. One piece in particular which really caught my eye can be seen below. Yet another black and white design with emphasis placed on the use of type and strong clean cut imagery. The second poster design contains character traits of Muller Brockmann's work and I've included one of his posters just so we can compare the two.

Not only was his website a pleasure to navigate through, it also contained some really interesting leads, which were relevant to my research project and I will be posting about them soon. To check out his site click here





No comments: